- Finding my hubby had my oatmeal all cooked and ready for me after my workout (and it’s the 30 minute steel cut oats, not the quickie stuff!)
- Steel cut oatmeal in the morning…
- Being disciplined enough to get my workout done in the morning
- Discovering my pants DID have an extra button sewn into the lining (even if it was after I’d sewn a DIFFERENT substitute button on first)
- A sunbreak long enough for a lunch walk
- Being able to fix the staff-room faucet myself without having to call in the city
- World Market’s Dark Chocolate Sea Salt . Yes, I think I finally found a Dark Chocolate I can live with.
- My new yellow scarf.
Join 863 other followers
Copyright Notice© Gail Park and Making Life An Art, 2009-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Gail Park and Making Life An Art with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.