Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. If you want to play along, post a link on their site to your blog post and then post a link to them from your blog.
Working in a library means you are around readers. I polled my co-workers on their favorite popular authors and here’s the ones I have never read:
- Danielle Steele. Sorry. No desire to, either.
- Stephen King. 11/22/63 was highly recommended, so maybe I’ll try it.
- Nora Roberts. Um. Not really into romances.
- Charles Finch. Was convinced to check this guy out. Advised to read in order though, so I have a hold placed on A Beautiful Blue Death.
- Robert Jordan. Just too many pages…
- Michael Crichton. Saw the movies. Good enough.
- John Grisham. I don’t know why I haven’t read any of his. I probably would like them…
- J. A. Jance. I’m a bit embarrassed that I haven’t read any of hers. She is a featured author this month, with a program and book signing-sponsored by our library. Oh, well.
- Meg Cabot. Whoa, has she written a LOT! I’d heard of the Princess Diaries, but had no idea about all these others.
- Scott Westerfield. This YA author comes highly recommended so I may give him a go. Any suggestions as to which of his series I should try first?