1. I believe families are forever. The relationships we make in this life were meant to endure throughout the eternities.
2. I believe we are all God’s children, made in His image. That makes us all brothers and sisters, regardless of race, creed, color, ethnicity or any other divisive label the world may put on us.
3. I believe that good begets good and vice versa. Call it karma, or the Law of Attraction, or the power of positive thinking; I believe our actions have consequences and we will be held accountable for those actions.
Three things I don’t believe
1. I don’t believe the “All Natural” labels on boxed and processed foods.
2. I don’t believe “Might equals Right.” (Down with bullies!!)
3. I don’t believe GMO foods are “harmless.” (Can you tell I have a food obsession??)
[It was a lot easier to come up with things I believe…]