The week in (thankful) review:
O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. (Psalms 136:1)
- Had lovely and heartfelt conversations will all four of my children this week. (Yes, texting counts!)
- Mini family reunion when my daughter and son-in-law arrived from Boise for a few days.
- Had accidentally left the garage door open all day while we were gone and nothing was stolen.
- Came across a post that was perfect to share with my daughter at the moment of her crisis.
- Our morning “protector” (Priesthood presence for our early-morning seminary class at the church) didn’t show up but we had a visitor that day who filled the role.
- My mom fell and broke her shoulder but was fortunate to have my sister nearby to quickly get her to the ER.
- Attended a spiritually uplifting and historic Women’s Conference with my daughters and granddaughters.
(We and all mankind are forever blessed because of Eve’s great courage and wisdom. By partaking of the fruit first, she did what needed to be done. Adam was wise enough to do likewise. Accordingly, we could speak of the fall of Adam in terms of a mortal creation, because “Adam fell that men might be, and men are that they might have joy.” (Russell M. Nelson, Constancy amidst Change.)