1. Workday walk to the post office got me out in the scarce sunshine. Energized!
2. Smell of fresh-cut grass; another sign of Spring!
3. Flowers blooming! Extraordinary purple heather.
4. Success in hiring a new employee.
5. Uplifting visit with my sisters.
6. Kids arrived home safely after their 8-hr drive.
7. An instructor was a no-show for our training meeting but the “on-the-fly” sharing session that ensued was possibly more worthwhile.
8. Sore muscles! Results of buckling down and getting back into the routine of weight training and running.
9. Gifts of the Spirit–sharing uplifting words of faith and testimony.
10 A yummy new Smoothie recipe!
[2 cups frozen organic blueberries, 1 frozen banana, 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, 1 cup milk (I use coconut/almond/or oat milk)].
This post is part of an ever-growing movement called the Ten Things of Thankful. Click those words or the meme below to join in and spread the thankfulness for this week.